Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week #3 message from Elder Brandon Leslie


To whom it may concern,
 
Well I don't really have much to say because that's who I am and also because not much has changed from last week. Our schedule is the same pretty much from week 2 - week 8 and this makes time go by really fast. I think the routine of waking up at 6:30, studying, breakfast, studying, lunch, studying, gym, studying, and going to bed at 10:30 is helping time to sail (i use that verb for uncle jay) by. Also, time is sort of irrevelant because I have no where else to be but here.
 
Besides that, I'm learning the 2 lesson right now which is the plan of salvation. (already have taught the 1st lesson, Restoration, a bunch). We still haven't taught in spanish yet but I'm sure that challenge will come soon. As a district (12 guys in our class) we set a goal to speak only spanish from 6:30am until lunch on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Most importantly, I'm learning more that how to teach the lessons. I'm learning how to teach the people and meet their needs with my knowledge and by the confirming witness of the Sprirt.
 
Hope everyone is doing well!
 
Love
Elder Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment