Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week #4- Still at the Provo MTC


Thanks for all the letters and packages! I don't have much to say back, but it's nice to hear about what's going on with the family. It's nice to know that I don't have to worry about any septic tank issues while I'm away in Mexico. lol  And on a more delicious note, the scones souded pretty good and it sounds like andrew had fun at the fair.
 
I don't really have much to report here. Our schedule hasn't changed; I'm still studying, going to gym, and eating. I guess the only difference is now my district is playing basketball because the gym just opened up. During class, devotionals, and talks though; it's hard for me to stay awake most of the time. Anyone who knows me, knows that I fall asleep really easy so this 6:30am-10:30pm schedule is a challenge for me. Hopefully, I can get used to it and be more alert but as for now I'm dozing off alot. This is just something I accept as part of who I am, I'm too tired to do anything about it. lol
 
This week we are still going over the Plan of Salvation Lesson and I can't remember if I told you all this yet but I'm trying to read my Spanish Book of Mormon with my English one right above it when I get stuck or don't know a word. I'm glancing at my English scriptures a lot but each day I read more I am noticing that I understand more words and phrases each day.
 
Thanks for all the support!
Elder Leslie
 
P.S. If you plan to send me a package can you put a sweatshirt in there because it's going to get colder in Provo. Sometimes we pick up "sack breakfast" in the morning so we don't have to put on church clothes yet and those mornings can be cold. As far as treats go, I don't really need any but you can send if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment