Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week #47

Hello everyone

A girl named Adriana made it to church yesterday and I think she really liked it. We are going to visit here tomorrow and I pray that she felt a beautiful spirit there and wants to go next week! Not much else but we keep working with faith. I know that God has a plan for each and everyone on this earth and I´m working hard to share that plan with the people here in Tapana. I have never been able to doubt this church and know that Jesus Christ leads it and by following his example we will return to live with our Heavenly Father. 

Keep praying for us! thanks for all you do

Elder Leslie



a kid named Marcos

church

David checking the beans at an investigators house who wasn´t home haha

Pastel de Galletas (cookie desert) yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment