Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Week #48

Hey
 
We have two new investigators named Angel (16) and Gilberto (18). They both accepted a baptismal date for the 20th of August and I am really excited for them! I pray for them so much and hope that they take the initiative to make the change in their lives and later serve missions. Actually right now we are going to go see if they are available and talk about the word of wisdom and give Angel a Book of Mormon. Apparently his friend, Gilberto, already has one.
 
Not too much new to report, but we are doing well and teaching by the spirit. Hopefully this Friday we have an awesome Branch Activity at someones house watching movies and singing hymns.
 
I have faith in my Heavenly Father and know that this is exactly where he wants me to be right now. I am truely beginning to love the members here and learning how to listen to the spirit. Everyday I am better and I dont plan on stopping until the God says so. I only want to do His will.
 
I love you all
 
Elder Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment