Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Monday, June 13, 2011

Week #34

I`ll be brief
 
Well, Ive completed my first week here in Tapana. Things are going pretty well, but we didnt find any new investigators last week so we start this week with high hopes and a positive attitude. Hopefully we will have two baptisms this week, both really old and dont understand much, but want to get baptized. Church attendance was pretty scarce this Sunday. There were only 30 in attendace in that little prayer house. The members are nice but dont have too much money. I am always grateful for their sacrifices to feed us.
 
Looks like Ill be washing all my clothes by hand for my time here in Tapana..... not my favorite thing in the world but dont really have much choice. I´m doing great and praying a lot to know the Lords will for our companionship and this area. Thanks for all your support and love!
 
Elder Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment