Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Monday, July 30, 2012

Week #59

Hello everybody,

This week we worked with some less active members and it payed off! :-) A couple families made it to church yesterday and we had a pretty high attendance of 56! wow. I hope we can keep that number rising. One of the kids of the less active family hasn´t been baptized yet and he´s 9..... so we invited him to baptism and he gladly accepted. Right now we have 3 people getting ready for the 27th and this week we have high hopes to find more. A family we have been working with finally made it to church for the first time yesterday so we will invite them to baptism again tomorrow. The parents, Fernando and Yesenia, seemed to like it and they alread know the branch president so that´s a plus. 

Don´t have much to say and never been one for a whole lot of words. But, just know that as i maintain myself pure and put myself to work I feel the Holy Spirit putting itself self to work through me. My only desire is to do the Lord´s will. 

Sincerely,
Elder Leslie




No comments:

Post a Comment