Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Monday, July 30, 2012

Week #63

Hello everybody,

I´ve a good run here in Tapana and headed back to good old Tapachula! Dont worry it´s equally as hot. There actually are cooler areas in this mission but im too cool for that. I don´t have much time to write cuz we still have to go to lunch and then take the bus to Arriaga. Also, because district leader informed us at like 8:40 this morning..... I would be just as happy staying here another transfer with Elder Day but the Lord as other plans for me back in Tapachula. Im leaving a lot of work to do here with 5 investigators that went to church yesterday and of people we are teaching. Including a 17 year old kid named Brandon, who seemed to really like church.  Yesterday, Sister Paty invited to teach primary on the sacrament. I used that opportunity to invite a 10 year old kid (whose mom is member reactivating) to baptism. Lots to do here and hopefully I arrive to an area with lots of work going on too!

We had early Christmas and this morning and then i packed! 

Love you all and im off for another wild adventure in Tapachula!

Elder Leslie














No comments:

Post a Comment