Elder Brandon Leslie

Elder Brandon Leslie

Monday, July 30, 2012

Week #76

Hello all,

I`m really happy here in my new area with my new companion, Elder Castellanos. The area is called Cordova and is in the other stake in Tapachula. I basically just took a Taxi from the north side of Tapachula to the south side. Our area is huge and so I dont think i could ever run out of houses to contact or places to go. The other area in our district is called Morelos and is outside of Tapachula all the way south on the coast. Pretty cool. Hopefully one day on splits or something I can see the beach. We are excited about three people with baptismal dates that came to church. One is a lady named Claudia that the other missionaries before found contacting and the two others are young girls, Marilin and Valeria (like 12 and 14), of a less active family that is starting to go back to church. We have a few others that are progressing right now that hopefully can make it to church this sunday too. Our agenda is full of work until thursday and we are enjoying the work and get along really well. Ive known Elder Castellanos since when I was in Tuxtla Chico so we joke around and have fun while staying focused and feeding christ´s sheep. 

Thanks for all the prayers and ill send photos next week. 

Elder Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment